6081 Jasmine Ave N
Chantilly, VA, 20153
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Fitness Technician position by associating with a growing organization
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to teach aerobics and proper breathing techniques
- Profound knowledge of FOHS Wellness and Fitness Guidelines
- Amazing ability to maintain exertion levels and enhance exercise benefits
- Ability to communicate information and ideas effectively
- Great ability to do extra work and continuously over time
- Ability to lift a minimum of 45 pounds
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to build good relationship with customer
Fitness Technician, August 2005 to till date
GSMC Institute for Healthy Living, Chantilly, VA
- Provided functional fitness services by following fitness guidelines.
- Applied and led fitness programs at various intensity levels in accordance with FOHS.
- Assisted the Coordinator with executing wellness activities.
- Maintained exercise equipment on a daily basis.
- Notified organization about facility cleanliness and repair requirements.
- Ensured safe maintenance of equipment, files and client records.
Associate Degree in Health Science, Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated