Health Advisor Resume Example
Here is the Health Advisor Resume example:
1385 Blair Court
Gentry, MO 64453
Job Objective To secure a position with an organization in which my Health Advisor skills and abilities will be used to enhance the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in clinical medicine and case management
- Thorough understanding of motivational Interviewing plans
- Familiarity with health & wellness programming and individual engagement strategies
- Wide knowledge of behavior change theories and their application
- Good understanding of health behavior change theories and their application
- Proficient in data entry and Microsoft Office
- Ability to conduct internet research
Health Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Rio Tinto, Gentry, MO
- Presented the competent, efficient and caring services to members and their families.
- Established and maintained the close relationships with members through initial orientation.
- Established and maintained relationships with physicians and hospital staff.
- Collaborated with the Research department to obtain options for healthcare treatment, physicians and facilities.
- Organized healthcare appointments and organizational operations.
Health Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Health Fitness Corporation, Gentry, MO
- Supported effective engagement with partner government agencies and other development partners including key multilateral institutions.
- Contributed to the effective program design, management and review processes.
- Provided the technical input and participated in the activities of the partner government as requested by the relevant government agency.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Rush University, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated