1018 Bridge Street
Tulsa, OK 74120
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to secure a position as Sports Nutritionist with dependable organization looking to grow and expand.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of planning, development and management of sports nutrition programs for athletes
- In-depth knowledge of all applicablerules and regulations of athletic governing bodies
- Exceptional knowledge of signs, symptoms, and treatment of eating disorders
- Familiarity with anthropometric measurements and fitnessexercise physiology concepts
- Ability to maintain effective communication with various athletes, coaches and clients
- Ability to adhere to established food service quality and safety procedures
NC State University, Tulsa, OK
August 2012 – Present
- Determined and analyzed fitness and nutritional needs of each athlete.
- Planned, delivered and managed nutrition services for all assigned athletes and coaches.
- Prepared, assessed and implemented sports-specific meal plans for athletes.
- Provided sports nutrition related information and guidance to athletes and coaches.
- Assisted with fitness specialty areas such as, cardiovascular training, strength training and weight management.
- Interacted with staff, athletes, coaches, NSA and other national sporting organizations,positively and regularly.
Sports Academy, LLC, Tulsa, OK
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted nutrition assessment, counseling and education of athletes.
- Determined, suggested and provided specific nutritional supplements, pre-competition meals and recovery meals.
- Participated in nutrition workshops, seminars, and lecture sessions, as required.
- Guided sports medicine staff, coaches, interns, volunteers and administration on nutritionally relevant issues.
- Assisted with creation and execution of quality assurance and safety programmes.
- Adhered to all applicable NCAA rules and regulations related to sports nutrition.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition
Chapman University, Orange, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated