Refrigeration Mechanic Resume
Here is the Refrigeration Mechanic Resume example:
247 Russell Street
Lowell, MA 1852
Career Objective To allow me to use my years of skills as a Refrigeration Mechanic and to help increase the positive track record of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in installing, maintaining and repairing refrigeration equipment
- Sound knowledge of the various associated tools and machines, their maintenance and repairs
- Profound knowledge of the various blueprints, drawings and the other design techniques required for maintenance and repair
- Ability to use various tools to repair mechanical devices and equipment’s in HVAC
- Familiarity with HVAC and refrigeration tools, materials and test equipment
- Ability to perform periodic inspections to locate and determine cause of equipment malfunctions
- Ability to troubleshoot refrigerator, air conditioning and other related equipments
- Skilled to assemble and repair mechanical equipment
Refrigeration Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Honeywell International Inc., Lowell, MA
- Maintained all refrigeration systems in the plant.
- Performed regular preventative maintenance on the ammonia refrigeration system.
- Troubleshoot the refrigerators and perform corrective maintenance on the same to reduce any downtime.
- Assisted various contractors in maintenance and repair of the ammonia system.
- Maintained and modified the systems according to the need of the plant.
- Regulated the working of the ammonia equipment checks and readings.
- Monitored all parts to maintain a smooth working of the ammonia systems.
Refrigeration Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Schwan Food Company, Lowell, MA
- Installed the thermostats and the timers using various hand tools.
- Prepared records of all maintenance and repair work, recorded the causes of malfunction.
- Repaired and replaced the defective components in equipment.
- Designed a circuit by joining various pipes to the fuel, water and the refrigerant sources.
- Reassembled equipments and installed various auxiliary components such as blowers, discharge valves and many others.
High School Diploma, Altheimer-Sherrill High School, Altheimer, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated