Landscape Crew Leader Resume Example
Here is the Landscape Crew Leader Resume example:
2089 Cessna Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Job Objective To secure a position as Landscape Crew Leader for well-known company where my past experience and special skills can be of value.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in residential landscaping
- Thorough knowledge of landscape construction equipment operating
- Sound knowledge of commercial snow plowing
- Ability to prioritize and allocate task to your staff effectively
- Ability to manage installation of both planting and hardscape projects
- Ability to train employees, plan, assign and direct work
- Exceptional creative, mechanical, pro-active problem solving skills
- Good leadership, communication and motivational skills
Landscape Crew Leader, August 2005 – Present
Arcadia Landscape, Fort Wayne, IN
- Supervised crews on landscape projects.
- Coordinated the installation of projects with the design staff.
- Overseen landscape volunteers in yard preparation and maintenance of Habitat properties.
- Helped with general exterior property maintenance.
- Performed landscape installation and maintenance on properties.
- Enforced irrigation maintenance and repair on properties.
Landscape Crew Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
RP Marzilli, Fort Wayne, IN
- Determined landscape project schedule and ensured availability of materials, tools and equipment needed.
- Assessed volunteer crew skill levels and assigned jobs to members of the volunteer crew.
- Provided on-the-job training and supervision.
- Ensured that new volunteers completed required sign-in and registration forms; collected forms for Site Supervisors.
- Ensured safety, quality, cleanliness, and security for site and tools.
- Reported status of assignments to Director of Construction Operations.
High School Diploma, Oak Mountain High School, Birmingham, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated