Landscape Estimator Resume
Here is the Landscape Estimator Resume example:
431 Providence Lane
La Puente, CA 91744
Job Objective To secure a position as Landscape Estimator with dependable firm looking to expand.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkableexperiencein estimating commercial and residential landscape projects
- Expertise in landscape estimating, public and private bids
- Familiarity with sod, native seed, irrigation, trees, shrubs and rock materials
- Wide knowledge of landscape and irrigation design and nomenclature
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and estimating software
- Ability to read landscape construction and irrigation plans blueprints
- Ability to generate proposals based upon accurate cost estimates
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
Landscape Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Heritage Custom Lawn & Landscape, La Puente, CA
- Assisted in determining the project scope and the need for subcontractors.
- Reviewed project documents including instructions to bidders, drawings, specifications, general conditions and special conditions.
- Prepared subcontractor and vendor information packages and solicit quotes.
- Co-authored contract file upon award of contract and prepared maintenance turnover materials.
- Performed job analysis and budget estimation.
- Prepared landscape proposals,include native plant salvage, planting, irrigation, hardscape, and fencing.
Landscape Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Bluemel’s Landscape, La Puente, CA
- Supervised estimating team and assigned projects to individual estimators.
- Directed all irrigation estimating and reviewed and maintained irrigation bids.
- Provided support at all levels and for all Estimating Team members.
- Coordinated pre-bid meetings and made pre-sales calls.
- Updated Bid Progress Log Bid sent Log, and Client Logs; update Bid Board.
- Compiled and maintained database for environmental mitigation estimating (lake management, wetland mitigation, etc.).
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated