Head Nurse Resume
Here is the Head Nurse Resume example:
2428 Vine Street
Burr Ridge, IL61257
Job Objective To allow the usage of years of skills that I bring as a Head Nurse and to help increase the positive track record of the hospital.
Head Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Glendale Adventist Medical Center, Burr Ridge, IL
- Provided leadership of care to patients on unit directly and through delegation and supervision of staff.
- Collaborated with Nursing Director, Physicians, and staff in the development and provision of clinical services.
- Ensured that all patients on unit receive cost effective, professional care that results in positive outcomes.
- Conducted daily rounds with physicians and staff to ensure appropriate care.
- Participated actively in Periodic Performance Review and Nursing Department’s.
- Implemented performance improvement plan.
Head Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Burr Ridge, IL
- Planned, coordinated, and evaluated patient services in department.
- Delegated duties to the staff of unit.
- Educated staff and patients on health care.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with patients and customers.
- Adhered to the mission of the hospital and its values.
- Supervised, mentored and counseled nursing staff.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in clinical and administrative nursing leadership
- Outstanding knowledge of health screenings and physical assessment and immunizations update
- Abilityto diagnosed patient conditions and interpreting findings from examination and diagnostic tests
- Ability to demonstrate professional demeanor when responding to patients and customers
- Excellent organizational and relationship management skills
- Superior leadership and management skills
Bachelor of Science in Health Services Management, Santiago Canyon College, Orange, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated