Theatre Nurse Resume
Here is the Theatre Nurse Resume example:
1580 Tree Frog Lane
Lee S Summit, MO 64063
Job Objective To obtain a position in order to maximize my skills as a Theatre Nurse and also to improve the hospital as a whole through my own skills and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of current health care environment
- Superior knowledge of nursing process, social, behavioral, biological and physical sciences
- Wide knowledge in nursing research and application, leadership and management
- Outstanding ability to cope with changes and adaptability and flexibility and a proactive approach
- Ability to analyze data to synthesize and summarize information
- Ability to make sound judgments regarding patient care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Theatre Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Mercy General Hospital, Lee S Summit, MO
- Ensured preoperative checks are completed before prior anesthetic and surgical procedure.
- Adhered to policies and procedures to maximize safety.
- Reported discrepancy to the Senior Member of Theatre Staff on Duty.
- Responded to, recorded and reported emergency situations with an appropriate degree of urgency.
- Administered medicines in accordance with hospital guidelines, Policies and Procedures.
- Assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated care as part of a collaborative program of patient care.
Theatre Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Catholic Healthcare West, Lee S Summit, MO
- Developed and maintained ward and department ethos.
- Provided standard approach to the delivery of excellent nursing care.
- Supervised and mentored nursing staff.
- Participated in integrated governance and risk assessment.
- Provided intensive care and safe environment for the well being of staff, patients and clients.
- Determined and implemented appropriate remedial action to deal with performance problems.
B.S in Nursing, Lincoln Memorial University, Harrogate, TN
1535 Grand St
Lompoc, CA 93436
Objective Obtain a position as a Theatre Nurse at an esteemed organization where I can perform my duties with total sincerity, honesty, integrity and selflessness.
- Extensive experience in patient safety, prevention of hazards and post-operative care for patients requiring laparoscopic/endoscopic surgery.
- Immense ability to work on own initiative, prioritize and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Broad experience of Scrubs, Anesthetics and Recovery.
- Very good knowledge and experience working within a hospital environment.
- Ability to maintain resources efficiently and effectively.
Theatre Nurse, 2004 to till date
Holy Faith Hospital, Hawthorne, FL
- Assessed, developed, implemented and evaluated programmes of care for patients undergoing theatre procedures.
- Prepared and assembled theatre instruments.
- Used and maintained laparoscopic/endoscopic equipment and instrumentation.
- Focused on pre-operative, operative and post-operative functions within the operating theatre environment.
- Prepared patients for operations so that infection is minimized.
BCLS Certificate, 2004
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Emory University, Atlanta, GA