3576 Black Oak Hollow Road
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position as Assembly Line Worker and put my skills, education and experience to work.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing and inspecting work in a warehouse environment
- Operational knowledge of mathematics in warehouse facility
- Ability to inspect all materials at each station
- Ability to set imperfect products aside, while packaging and counting products
- Ability to visually inspect products for imperfections
Assembly Line Worker
Kelly Services, Sunnyvale, CA
February 2005 – Present
- Inspected work in a manufacturing facility visually
- Monitored products and ensured packaging does not include imperfect products.
- Ensured hand and eye coordination at all times in facility.
- Maintained assembly line work such as working on plastic frames and metal pieces.
- Administered work and ensured achievement of all production goals.
- Managed all work in compliance with safety procedures
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Haskell Indian Nations University, Lawrence, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Looking for Cover Letter ideas? See our sample for Proficient Assembly Line Worker Example Cover Letter and Proficient Assembly Line Worker Example Responsibilities and Duties.