Vintage Buyer Resume
Here is the Vintage Buyer Resume example:
2230 Hart Ridge Road
Bay City, MI 48706
Job Objective To obtain the position of a Vintage Buyer in which I can enhance my skills and become a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in performing research and selling vintage apparel for women
- Thorough knowledge of vintage dealers across the country
- Exceptional knowledge of modern markets and designs of apparel and accessories
- Ability to analyse and implement buying strategies for apparel efficiently
- Ability to coordinate and maintain efficient relationships with partners
- Solid understanding of performing qualitative analysis
Chico’s FAS, Inc., Bay City, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared product descriptions for every showcased item.
- Examined vintage items and purchased in profitable prices.
- Maintained subject expertise for various vintage designs and selected appropriate items.
- Negotiated for pricing of materials from vendors.
- Administered and sourced new vendors across various product categories.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with vintage suppliers.
Vulcan Inc., Bay City, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Ensured neat and clean store at always and monitored fixtures.
- Monitored buying processes for vintage clothing and accessories.
- Developed and implemented promotional strategies to facilitate sales.
- Coordinated with cross functional teams and send mails for exciting products.
- Monitored projects right from conceptualization to implementation.
- Maintained record of materials inventory and placed purchase orders.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Bellevue College, Bellevue, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated