Licensed Customs Broker Resume Example
Here is the Licensed Customs Broker Resume example:
3169 Locust Street
Objective Searching for the opportunity to work as a Licensed Customs Broker with growing company in which my abilities will be an asset to company.
- Huge experience in a customs-entry environment
- Strong experience in International transportation and freight forwarding in ocean and air
- Thorough knowledge of US Customs procedures and regulations
- Familiarity with U.S. government agencies,, import accounts receivable, brokerage
- Good knowledge of OGA’s, ACH, AMS, ISF
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong analytical, presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Effective decision making, sound judgment, and initiative skills
Licensed Customs Broker, August 2005 – Present
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., Arlington, GA
- Ensured compliance with all applicable government regulations while performing customs activities within the branch.
- Identified and gathered required commercial data, documents, and rulings.
- Determined and verified harmonized tariff classifications and valuation using reasonable care.
- Organized and prepared data, documents, and rulings for timely entry.
- Managed accurate and timely ACH statement, duty payments.
- Maintained customer bond and power of attorney records.
Licensed Customs Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
Tyler Search Consultants, Arlington, GA
- Managed branch operations within the budget established.
- Managed customs brokerage operations and handled U.S. Customs compliance issues.
- Maintained established service performance levels.
- Acted as the lead facilitator for customer issue resolution related to service performance issues.
- Provided leadership, guidance, training, compensation management and performance feedback for direct reports.
- Ensured all aspects of Compliance are maintained in office.
High School Diploma, El Monte High School, El Monte, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated