812 Robinson Switch Rd
New York, NY, 10022
Job Objective To obtain a Receiving Clerk position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Terranea Resort, New York, NY
May 2004 – Present
- Verified goods against records of shipments and ensured necessary follow up to correct discrepancies.
- Managed to use a cart and other manual equipment to move goods to storage.
- Ensured to unpack incoming branch merchandise and tag merchandise.
- Recorded all relevant information about shipments and receipts.
Aerotek , New York, NY
March 2002– April 2004
- Maintained inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Ensured to affix shipping labels to identify appropriate shipping information.
- Contributed to verify, enter, update and retain records for incoming shipments.
- Reconciled receipt and shipping inconsistencies with appropriate personnel.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in receiving and inspecting incoming products
- Ability to determine appropriate appearance, weight, count of company products
- Skilled in verifying receipt and shipment, picking ticket and packing list
- Ability to communicate with location staff to exchange information
- Knowledge of inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Ability to prepare bills of lading, invoices and shipping lists
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and basic math
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use pallet jack or forklift
Associate Degree in Commerce
Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated