Entry Level Special Education Teacher Resume
Here is the Entry Level Special Education Teacher Resume example:
1234 East 69 Street
West Van Buren
Objective Seeking employment as a Special Education Teacher.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of learning process
- Curriculum development and management
- Student Motivation
- Logical and critical thinking, ability to solve the problem quickly and efficiently and management ability
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Master of Education in Special Education May 2000
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Bachelor of Arts in Behavioral Science May 1998
South Loop Elementary School, Chicago
Special Education, from August 2008 to till date
Helped students’ to progress their math using various ways.
Liaised with parents about their child’s progress.
Assisted severely disabled students with personal care and medical needs.
Assisted in pupils’ personal care needs.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated