Academic Intervention Teacher Resume
Here is the Academic Intervention Teacher Resume example:
3702 Pretty View Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Job Objective Looking for a job as an Academic Intervention Teacher to use my skills to bring the quality of education higher.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in grade level teaching
- Sound knowledge of curriculum development and classroom instruction
- Through knowledge of accurate English usage with sound vocabulary; grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Outstanding ability to develop and carryout instructional programs and provide strong foundation
- Amazing ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- Sound skills in teaching
- Strong interpersonal skills
Academic Intervention Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Columbia Public School, Santa Rosa, CA
- Diagnosed curricular weaknesses of pupil through assessment and differentiated instruction.
- Assisted the classroom teachers by identifying appropriate areas needed for development.
- Developed instructional plan to meet the needs of English Language Learners.
- Enhanced instructional programs designed to support individual student needs.
- Maintained regular communications with the parents and updated the progress of the students.
- Developed and communicated curricular and instructional plans and objectives.
Academic Intervention Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Bronx Preparatory Charter School, Santa Rosa, CA
- Created conductive classroom environment directing to maturity and interests of students.
- Guided the learning process toward achievement of curriculum goals and objectives.
- Employed instructional methods to meet stated objectives.
- Maintained elevated expectations of student performance and behavior.
- Assessed and provided reports based on the performance and progress of the students.
- Ensured to implement specific instructions meeting individual needs, interests, and abilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX
252 Eugenia St
Douglasville, GA 30134
Objective To obtain a position an Academic Intervention Teacher where I can maximize my training experience, program development skills and teaching abilities.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strong knowledge of the AIS services.
- Experience in ‘In classroom support’, ‘Monitoring’ and ‘small-group instruction’
- Strong knowledge about spreadsheets, database and e-mails.
- Proficiency in oral and written English and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent instruction and presentation skills.
Academic Intervention Teacher, 2007 to till date
- Instructed tasks related to the specific skills that students lacked.
- Collaborated effectively with teachers and other school personnel to identify academic needs of students.
- Developed academic and behaviors plans to meet student’s individual needs.
- Established effective rapport with students and parents.
- Coached teachers about data collection, analysis and interpretation.
M.A in Sociology, 2007
B.A in Sociology, 2005