Accounting Lecturer Resume Example
Here is the Accounting Lecturer Resume example:
1957 Junkins Avenue
Pinehurst, GA 31070
Job Objective Accounting Lecturer with excellent teaching and research abilities seeking employment in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in providing appropriate education to adult learners
- Sound knowledge of various accounting principles
- Profound knowledge of developing curriculum
- Ability to design learning materials for class
- Ability to develop professional relationship with team members
- Ability to teach advanced level accounting courses
- Proficient in communicating with people from different nationalities
Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed appropriate lessons for undergraduate student courses.
- Coordinated with accounting instructions and developed appropriate curriculum
- Analysed course requirements and designed assessment methods.
- Supervised working of student projects at internships.
- Planned and developed various processes and methods to achieve all objectives.
- Designed efficient teaching strategies for associated learning projects.
Harvey Mudd College, Claremont, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed efficient curriculum for business administration and accounting methods.
- Planned all lessons and ensured efficient delivery for the same.
- Maintained a high morale for the entire learning processes.
- Developed learning materials for classes in coordination with team members.
- Maintained subject matter expertise for accounting principles.
- Performed research and designed efficient course curriculum
Master’s Degree in Accounting and Finance
Lake Land College, Mattoon, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated