Academic Tutor Resume Example
Here is the Academic Tutor Resume example:
628 Friendship Lane
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Job Objective Seeking employment as an Academic Tutor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in academic tutoring
- Sound knowledge of instructional techniques
- Thorough knowledge of basic and advanced educational programs
- Proficient with curriculum framework
- Ability to respond to student needs
- Ability to interact effectively with students, parents and other staffs
- Ability to teach students independently and in a team
- Ability to assist students in an academic environment
Total Education Solutions, Santa Clara, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Adhered to standard tutoring methods.
- Assisted in organizing program events.
- Maintained documentations of student progress and contact records.
- Prepared students for academic exams.
- Maintained learning materials up-to-date.
- Informed management about student disciplinary problems.
- Engaged students in interactive learning sessions.
- Notified students about school events and schedule changes.
Eden Prairie Schools, Santa Clara, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Delivered academic courses to students.
- Resolves concerns from students and their families.
- Identified poorly performed students and provided extra academic guidance.
- Maintained all student information confidential.
- Discussed student’s performance with parents and tutoring managers.
- Maintained student attendance and performance records.
- Involved students in educational activities.
- Participated in professional development workshops.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
North Park University, Chicago, IL