Training Administrator Resume
Here is the Training Administrator Resume example:
802 Martha Street
Lechee, AZ 86515
Job Objective A talented Training Administrator with great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of planning, development, execution, and updating of training program
- Sound knowledge of teaching and learning principles and methodologies
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, LMS, and email applications
- Familiarity with assessment tools and social networking platforms
- Ability to create and maintain accurate training reports and records
- Ability to assist with development and editing of audiovisual training aids
Geo Group, Lechee, AZ
August 2012 – Present
- Identified and addressed employee training and certification requirements.
- Developed, managed, and conducted various training programs, as requested.
- Authored and submitted all mandatory training records and reports, on time.
- Created, maintained, and updated all employee-training records, accurately.
- Used learning management system and completed various documentation requests, efficiently.
- Supported and participated in relevant internal and external audits, as needed.
LexisNexis, Lechee, AZ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Determined and responded to all employee training and development requirements.
- Prepared, implemented, reviewed, and revised various training programs and curricula.
- Produced, maintained, and provided training records and reports, accurately.
- Monitored and managed training budget and expenditures, in an efficient manner.
- Mentored and supervised all assigned subordinate staff members, properly.
- Attended and participated in training-related meetings and professional seminars.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Ranger College, Ranger, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated