Training Consultant Resume
Here is the Training Consultant Resume example:
11100 Harbour Yacht Ct, Apt 43A
Haiku, HI 96708
Job Objective Seeking a Training Consultant in an environment where I can utilize my experience and my knowledge to add value to an organization.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in large corporation training
- Ability to teach, motivate, and engage people
- Good understanding of technical requirements
- Ability to bring best practices with examples of work
- Outstanding ability to manage people
- Superior communication skills
Spencer, Haiku, HI
August 2005 – Present
- Evaluated timing for planned training.
- Coordinated in sessions to impart feedback to trainers.
- Extended training toolkit to projects.
- Administered training plans across work streams.
- Corresponded with project leader and aided logistics for training.
Munch, Inc., Haiku, HI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Coordinated with project manager.
- Outlined PowerPoint slide template.
- Evaluated and outlined training materials.
- Analyzed materials for consistency.
- Suggested approach to review and editing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Jacksonville State University, Alabama, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated