Training Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the Training Coordinator Resume example:
2028 Star Trek Drive
Pensacola, FL 32507
Job Objective A well organized Training Coordinator seeking a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of planning, coordination, and implementation of training programs
- Extensive knowledge of onsite, offsite, and webinar-based training methodologies
- Commendable knowledge of Learning Management System, databases, and advanced training tools
- Familiarity with current training trends and feedback analysis
- Ability to prepare and provide effective training materials and reports
- Ability to develop and maintain training calendars and schedules
OneSource VHR, Pensacola, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated and addressed training needs of all assigned individuals, efficiently.
- Created, implemented, and managed short and long-term training programs.
- Developed, delivered, and reviewed all training materials, as required.
- Handled training logistics and tracked all ongoing training programs.
- Reviewed and revised the training procedures and processes, in an effective manner.
- Monitored and managed the allocated budget for training activities, efficiently.
Henry Schein, Pensacola, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed, maintained, and delivered effective training programs, tools, and materials.
- Established and maintained profitable partnerships with vendors regarding training programs.
- Completed and provided all needed paperwork, accurately and on time.
- Obtained and interpreted feedback on training programs to improve effectiveness of training programs.
- Assessed and maintained all external training resources, in an efficient manner.
- Developed, evaluated, and revised all training procedures, as required.
Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management
Walla Walla University, College Place, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated