3824 Poe Road
Kingstree, SC 29556
Job Objective A multitalented and experienced Accountant Bookkeeper looking for a position within a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing bookkeeping activities for multiple clients
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and processes
- Profound knowledge of auditing processes and procedures
- Wide knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Exceptional ability to multi task and prioritize work within deadline
- Remarkable ability to resolve various account issues
- Ability to develop and maintain spreadsheets
- Ability to work without supervision
- Familiarity with general ledger and the related subsidiary ledgers
- Proficient with various computer applications
Cabela’s Inc., Kingstree, SC
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared and analyze all accounting records for various clients.
- Developed reports as per procedures and organization standards.
- Performed various calculations to prepare tax returns as per requirements.
- Analyzed various business trends and revenues to prepare forecasts.
- Coordinated with management and prepare reports for all finances.
- Determined an appropriate table of contents for all financial reports.
- Prepared reports of budgets and compared it with actual costs.
- Provided solutions for all business and financial issues.
Zephyr Solutions Inc, Kingstree, SC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered chart of all accounting as per procedures.
- Maintained records of all bank deposits and all sales.
- Assisted to reconcile taxable collections and prepare monthly reports.
- Maintained records of all allocation and transactions for vendors.
- Assisted to balance general ledger and prepare trail balance records.
- Evaluated transactions to ensure accuracy in all sales deals.
- Supervised payroll of more than twenty employees for organization.
- Prepared budgets and financial reports for accounts department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Capitol College, Laurel, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated