368 John Daniel Drive
Rocheport, MO 65279
Job Objective Looking for work in this field with the position as a Production Administrator in order to practice my learned skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in financial service industry
- Widw working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Deep knowledge of advertising field
- Amazing ability to handle proprietary software systems
- Outstanding ability to manage with others and handle timelines
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, decision-making and communication skills
PGP International, Rocheport, MO
November 2007 – Present
- Outlined production schedules and imparted administrative support.
- Enforced planning, scheduling and inventory management techniques.
- Aided internal and external customer service culture.
- Conducted safety audits, safety training and incident investigations.
- Developed goals for VPP.
DAP Products Inc., Rocheport, MO
December 2003 – October 2007
- Established and enforced housekeeping standards.
- Imparted support for Workgroup Leader and Planners.
- Managed industrial safety supply inventory.
- Reviewed Direct Labor Variances.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Eng.
Voorhees College, Denmark, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated