3206 Chestnut Hill Ave
Deltona, FL 32738
Job Objective Seeking a position as Virtual Customer Service Agent where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Virtual Customer Service Agent, May 2004 – Present
ACD Direct, Deltona, FL
- Contacted customers concerning scheduled service calls.
- Managed dispatch duties as a substitute.
- Determined service outages and maintained customer information.
- Acquired and maintained up-to-date client product knowledge.
- Provided information to various clients on services and enhancements.
- Assigned to receive, transmit, route, and relay service call information to transmit directly to the service technician.
Virtual Customer Service Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Volt Information Sciences, Deltona, FL
- Used computer terminal to access customer information and conveyed necessary information to customers.
- Answered customer questions and provided accurate billing information.
- Communicate effectively on the radio and over the telephone with customers and co-workers.
- Promptly resolved customer problems and complaints.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing excellent customer service
- Expert in recording customer information and inquiries
- Skilled in processing all aspects of Personal Lines business
- Proficient with MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong diplomacy and teamwork skills
- Excellent oral communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and resolve site issues
- Remarkable ability to listen and respond effectively to repetitive questions
Associate Degree in Customer Service Support, Highland Community College, Highland, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated