Airport Customer Service Agent Resume
Here is the Airport Customer Service Agent Resume example:
3333 W 45th Ave
Nedrow, NY 13120
Job Objective Seeking a position as Airport Customer Service Agent where I can utilize my knowledge and experience for the development of the organization.
Airport Customer Service Agent, May 2004 – Present
AirTran Airways, Nedrow, NY
- Boosted freight traffic for employer through sales calls and the development of business in the local Communities.
- Maintained existing accounts and ensured proper record keeping.
- Generated new leads and responded to leads from Customer Service and Cargo Agents, Station Agents and publication resources.
- Participated in trade shows, conferences and conventions.
- Identified and attended customers by name.
- Verified rental agreement and reservation.
Airport Customer Service Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Sheraton National Hotel Arlington, Nedrow, NY
- Answered customer questions and provided assistance based on each customer’s needs and requests by brand in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Ensured a pleasant, smooth and efficient handling of the rental for each customer by assisting in the exchange and return vehicle process.
- Prepared Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Provided all customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information and appropriate service information.
- Maintained appearance of rental counters and customer areas to present a neat, orderly and safe condition.
- Assisted customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and provided the most efficient service possible.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Amazing ability to boost freight traffic for employer
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Remarkable ability to travel overnight to remote destinations
- Ability to read and understand weather reports, flight releases and flight plans
- Familiarity with computers and ability to type 25 words per minute
- Ability to work any available schedule to include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Willingness to perform repetitive tasks and ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Strong ability to listen and respond effectively to repetitive questions
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
Associate Degree in Travel and Tourism, Central Florida Community College, Ocala, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated