Business Support Manager Resume
Here is the Business Support Manager Resume example:
1693 Holden Street
Marion, IL 62959
Job Objective Seeking work as Business Support Manager with company to advance my skills and career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of various telecommunication products
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Sound ability to coordinate with various technical departments with organization
- Skilled to maintain efficient working in a team
- Amazing skills to complete work according to deadline
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize own work
- Proficient in managing efficient working of project
- Familiarity with investment management
Business Support Manager
Daugherty Business Solutions, Marion, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared and updated weekly, monthly and annual sales reports in coordination with Relationship management group.
- Administered monthly and quarterly compensation plans and managed sales services.
- Assisted in administration of quarterly Compensation plan.
- Documented compensation plan and managed efficient working of same.
- Performed audit on compensation plans and recommended solutions in case of discrepancies.
- Provided technical support to compensation plans and developed new plans as required.
Business Support Specialist
AppNexus, Marion, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered all sales order and performed technical reviews on orders.
- Evaluated customer orders and coordinated with customers to obtain preferable installation dates and time.
- Managed work according to management principles and ensured installation according to schedule.
- Prepared check lists and completed all pre installation process.
- Maintained customer inquiries such as requests from email and phone.
- Ensured compliance to all deadlines and managed multiple projects.
Business Support Assistant
Global Process Services, Marion, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with business development and operations team and provided necessary input.
- Assisted customer service database and management systems and prepared reports for same.
- Developed various product materials and maintained employee communication.
- Maintained marketing deliverables and managed client communication.
- Analyzed client portfolios and maintained it on a regular basis.
- Collaborated with advisor community and managed operational areas.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business
Eastern University, St. Davids, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated