2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective Environmental Analyst position in an established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of DoD
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word and Access
- Profound knowledge of working with company environmental services and procedures
- Proficient in working with federal environmental regulations, policies and compliance procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bettis Atomic Power Laboratory, Lansing, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Scheduled and organized team of analysts, scientists and other personnel in the research of complex environmental.
- Provided and advised recommendations on environmental matters in conjunction.
- Recommended changes to processes and procedures as appropriate.
- Performed and conducted problem management and escalation to support staff and management.
- Ensured that problems are handled in an expedited and efficient manner.
- Recommended resolution and implemented changes as approved.
Junior Environmental Analyst
Rio Tinto, Lansing, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted and performed studies on the methodology and equipment used to meet environment and health standards.
- Ensured that company and client environmental concerns are addressed.
- Investigated and performed complex environmental compliance issues,
- Evaluated corrective action options to ensure that analysis is accurate and solutions are feasible and appropriate.
- Designed and implemented projects and managed long-term compliance.
- Managed long term compliance to ensure that environmental guidelines are adhered to.
Masters Degree in Environmental Science
University of California, Berkeley, CA
Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated