7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective Obtain a Retail Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with retail IT skill set and rounded business orientation
- Profound knowledge of software application implementation and business process reengineering
- Ability to access, manipulate, and analyze disparate data sources.
- Good understanding of basic logistic regression
- Ability to collect, update and report on wholesale budget
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Vaco, LLC, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
Reviewed and processed existing implementation and outlined current business challenges.
Explored, analyzed and proposed solution for simplification and efficiency gains.
Analyzed Business Requirements for enhanced system alerting and monitoring.
Developed and prepared standard templates and provided benchmarking capability across customer teams and region.
Organized and analyzed data from all sources, using statistical methods to ensure validity of results.
Developed advanced, efficient processes for forecasting sales at style and color level by location.
Oldcastle, Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
Analyzed and determined merchandise mix and related product performance.
Recommended adjustments for location business trends, seasonal selling peaks and physical location capacity.
Maintained reporting activities on key analytics and worked effectively with Business Intelligence team to optimize reporting.
Partnered effectively with Sales and planning to ensure that most accurate sales plans are captured each quarter.
Estimated and calculated Quarterly Incentives for Retail Development team.
Bachelor Degree in Retail Management
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA