Commodity Broker Resume
Here is the Commodity Broker Resume example:
310 Armbrester Drive
San Pedro, CA 90731
Job Objective To obtain a position as Commodity Broker with growing firm in which to enhance my skills and help company grow.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in commodity produce sales and building customer relationships
- Good understanding of grain industry, PNW markets, and transportation systems
- Supply Chain Management, basic trading fundamentals and terminology of cash commodities
- Familiarity with equipment supplier base, USDA standards and regulations
- Good understanding of commodity market structures and movements
- Proficient in SAP , Access, Visio, ERP System and MS Office Suite
- Superior communication and people skills.
- Strong Organizational and time management skills.
- Adaptive to changing environment and able to multi-task
Commodity Broker, August 2005 – Present
G-Force Trading, LLC, San Pedro, CA
- Conducted phone sales to qualified leads.
- Maintained and supported client relationships in order to further trading activity from existing clients.
- Managed ongoing relationships with leads and clients.
- Prospected for clients, developed new business, managed accounts, and implemented trading programs.
- Executed trades electronically and over the phone.
- Facilitated account opening and transferring.
- Maintained organized client files and database notes.
Commodity Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
Broker Dealer Financial Services Corp., San Pedro, CA
- Monitored world markets and followed financial news and developments.
- Conducted trades on behalf of the client.
- Advised clients on the best way to position themselves within markets.
- Identified new business opportunities.
- Visited clients and suppliers in the UK and abroad.
- Negotiated prices, quality, delivery and specifications.
- Maintained contact with shipping, transport and insurance companies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Johnson C. Smith University, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated