Merchandise Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the Merchandise Coordinator Resume example:
1653 Riverside Drive
Augusta, GA 30902
Job Objective To obtain a Merchandise Coordinator position in an organization where I can use my skills to benefit and enrich my knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in retail management and merchandising
- Panoptic knowledge of designing tools such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Good knowledge of fashion industry and cosmetic beauty products
- Solid understanding of executing visual merchandising strategies
- Sound ability to utilize social media resources
- Extreme ability to implement management reporting
DAVACO Inc., Augusta, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Maintained merchandise requisition information and direct mail pagination.
- Executed vendor standards and styling materials for photography functions.
- Assisted in providing marketing approval to execute projects.
- Conducted digital campaigns and formulated project workflows.
- Controlled marketing expense budgets and product samples.
- Managed sample area inventory and participated in photo shoots.
PVH Corp., Augusta, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Generated merchandise status reports and line sheets.
- Assisted in merchandising of products as per client requirements.
- Implemented fixture placements and managed retail price changes.
- Formulated packaging requirements and maintained costing worksheets.
- Documented and updated product information sheets.
- Conducted website testing and participated in catalog proofing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising
San Juan College, Farmington, NM
Merchandise Coordinator Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated