Assistant Store Manager Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Store Manager Resume example:
1324 Oak Avenue
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Job Objective Hard-working, self-motivated Assistant Store Manager seeks a full-time position with reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing sales in a retail based environment
- Thorough knowledge of safety control policies and procedures
- Deep knowledge of cash handling in facility.
- Remarkable ability to resolve issues and make decisions
- Outstanding ability to maintain good communication with public
Assistant Store Manager
Rite Aid, Vernon Hills, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised all stocks such as unloading of trucks, sticking shelves and labeled all merchandise.
- Managed all cash transactions and reconciled it at everyday end.
- Hired and trained staff as required for store and prepared required feedback forms for new employees.
- Prepared daily and weekly payrolls through LRM systems and process it regularly.
- Maintained financial resources and ensured compliance to financial goals and objectives.
- Administered work of employees and ensured optimal levels of customer services provided to customers.
- Monitored all customer issues and ensured timely resolution for same.
- Ensured compliance to all company safety standards.
Retail Store Supervisor
Dollar Tree, Vernon Hills, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided assistance to all customer and donors coming to store.
- Managed all work done by employees and ensured compliance to store policy.
- Maintained a neat and clean store area at all times and maintained work according to safety procedures.
- Prepared and documented all store records.
- Coordinated with customers and ensured optimal customer services to all.
- Trained and evaluated employees on efficient working in store.
Neiman Marcus, Vernon Hills, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Greeted all customers coming to the store politely.
- Monitored customer complaints and ensured timely resolution of same.
- Maintained a safe working area for all employees and reported any incidents.
- Administered all vendor deliveries and obtained receipts for same.
- Managed all fountain products and related equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Retail Mgmt
Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA