Merchandise Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Merchandise Analyst Resume example:
4620 N Western Ave
Atlanta, GA 30315
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Merchandise Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to create and implement store plans
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to identify trends and issues, including poor performers
- Ability to interact with peers and merchants
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent time-management and mathematical skills
Ann Taylor, Atlanta, GA
August 2005 – Present
- Maintained and supported store attribute groups and product restrictions.
- Worked effectively with A/R Supervisor and Planners to develop store rankings and assortment levels.
- Responded efficiently to store issues related to inventory needs and wants.
- Initiated and executed transfers to balance inventory, filled rain checks and minimized markdowns.
Dick’s Sporting Goods, Atlanta, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Created and prepared financial spreadsheets for ad hoc analysis.
- Prepared analysis and presentations to support stat meeting reviews.
- Maintained and set-up Basic Stock Models and Auto Replenishment.
- Pre-allocated receipts to better aid in time management.
- Maintained fixture fills through appropriate allocation quantities.
- Managed back stock allocation within weekly targets.
- Partnered effectively with buying team on identifying transfer opportunities.
Bachelors Degree in Business
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated