Cashier Manager Resume
Here is the Cashier Manager Resume example:
4914 Ingram Road
Greensboro, NC 27409
Job Objective I would like to secure Cashier Manager position with a growing company where I can utilize my training and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience of working on cash register and providing customer services in various hospital and financial environment
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Admirable knowledge of database software and auditing techniques
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work according to requirement
- Ability to maintain good professional relationship with employees and departments
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to analyze all data and provide required solutions
- Ability to work for long hours
- Ability to interpret all laws and regulations and cash processes
Guest Services, Inc., Greensboro, NC
October 2008 – Present
- Provided technical support to legal accounting team and administered efficient working.
- Designed efficient distribution plan and provided support to environment.
- Analyzed ledgers and managed all complex financial posting for organizations.
- Prepared internal reports and ensured compliance to all quality requirements.
- Participated in regular meetings and assisted to recruit staff if required.
- Provided training to internal clients as per requirement in collaboration with Cashiering Services Manager.
- Coordinated with Cashiering Services Managers and evaluated operational processes and procedures.
Speedco Inc., Greensboro, NC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Determined appropriate objectives for all employees and ensured adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Maintained accuracy and prepared reports on all cashier activities on weekly and monthly basis.
- Verified all mail in applications and assisted to deposit money into bank as per department of State.
- Provided feedback for all employee performance within required timeframe.
- Supervised production facility on weekly and monthly basis and ensured achievement of all departmental objectives.
Kmart Corporation, Greensboro, NC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Ensured optimal level of customer services and provided training if required.
- Supervised working of front end cashier and ensured compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Maintained record of all registered cash transactions.
- Maintained accuracy according to required customer service guidelines.
- Prepared operational report for store activities and improved implementation in store.
- Managed all return merchandise and restocked same in sales floor at end of every shift.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ