Allocation Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Allocation Analyst Resume example:
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Allocation Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to effectively work with large amounts of data
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Expertise in system analysis with the help of data collection and proposing solutions
- Ability to think strategically with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines and organize work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
Allocation Analyst, August 2005 – Present
EQT Corporation, Colorado Springs, CO
Conducted allocation of inventory based on demand while maintaining a balance of inventory.
Accountable for allocation through end of cycle of merchandise, including replenishment and current trends in the marketplace.
Managed overall store inventory levels and seasonality.
Conducted periodic reviews to assure buy quantities and stock levels meet current sales trends.
Responsible for managing replenishment merchandise to ensure timely distribution and assortment.
Surveyed and analyzed business to the lowest level to identify and elevate opportunities in sales and inventory.
Responsible for allocated merchandise at SKU and Store level based on quantitative analysis.
Allocation Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Red Hat, Inc., Colorado Springs, CO
Successfully executed the release of initial inventories and in-season replenishment to stores.
Worked with buying team on basic replenishment styles to meet in-stock targets.
Planned and ensured timely and accurate execution of new store openings.
Accompanied peers to ensure consistency of information and exchanged best practices and developed systems knowledge.
Managed communication regarding inventory and replenishment with field contacts, as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated