Grocery Retail Resume Example
Here is the Grocery Retail Resume example:
3972 Fairfield Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Job Objective Loyal and dedicated employee seeking Grocery Retail position with well-established firm that will utilize my skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished Grocery Retail Experience
- Thorough knowledge in retail chains and supermarkets
- In-depth product knowledge
- Effective time management skills
- Amazing ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Remarkable ability to follow instructions and procedures
Whole Foods Market, Pewaukee, WI
August 2006 – Present
- Ensured best presentation of the department and handled customers politely.
- Identified customers’ requirement and made appropriate suggestions.
- Checked product codes for display order, rotated and removed out-of-date products.
- Maintained and ensured signage and pricing on each product is as per the department.
- Managed stock in shelves, displays and backup.
- Adhered to safety and cleanliness standards of the store.
Advanced Retail Merchandising, Inc., Pewaukee, WI
May 2002 – July 2006
- Handled special orders of the customers.
- Coordinated sampling program, and maintained cleanliness in sampling area.
- Complied with health and sanitation procedures and safe work practices.
- Managed Grocery equipment and ensured sanitization before use.
- Resolve customer enquiries via phone.
- Assisted in sales and preparing reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Truman State University, Kirksville, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated