2194 W San Lucia Ct
Romeoville, IL, 60446
Objective To obtain the Mortgage Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable administrative and clerical experience
- Sound knowledge of the procedures administering mortgage of all types of properties
- Ability to interpret and apply verbal and written instructions
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and demonstrate initiative
- Proficiency with PCs including database and word processing software applications
- Ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency
Bank of Hawaii, Romeoville, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Performed verification of loan file documents.
- Reviewed processes and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Reported findings and exceptions and problems to management.
- Performed annual Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) audit.
- Initiated the ordering of Appraisal, Termite and Flood.
MetLife, Romeoville, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Provided processing support to facilitate loan production.
- Collected and analyzed customer financial data to suggest products.
- Researched and adjusted complaints.
- Ensured to copy data, compile records and generate reports.
- Served and processed transactions on accounts.
- Verified and reconciled data and balanced data to ensure accuracy.
Associate degree in Marketing
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated