Bank Examiner Resume Example
Here is the Bank Examiner Resume example:
4626 Bloomfield Way
Portland, ME 4101
Job Objective Experienced Bank Examiner seeking position with well-established business where my skills, training and experience can be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with inspection procedures, regulatory issues, and the financial services industry
- Extensive knowledge of financial accounting principles and practices
- Skilled in the application of mathematical functions to include ratio analysis
- Ability to accurately identifying and quantifying the risk
- Ability to plan and executes full scope and targeted examinations of financial institutions
- Excellent financial analysis, accounting, problem solving, and judgment skills
Bank Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Federal Reserve Bank, Portland, ME
- Acted as Examiner-In-Charge of small to big banks and holding companies.
- Assisted the Examiner-in-Charge on small to large complex and problematic bank examinations.
- Coordinated the review of applicable examination areas.
- Transferred knowledge to other examiners through coaching and mentoring.
- Prepared and communicated supervisory findings of inspections, examinations and reviews.
- Acted as a regulatory central point of contact for holding company institutions.
Bank Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
Booz Allen Hamilton, Portland, ME
- Travelled to the different branches and locations of the bank either locally, within the state and even nationally.
- Developed reports both in written and oral form and presented them to the managers, directors and boards that requested the audit and examination.
- Researched and kept up-to-date on laws and regulations regarding banking and banking reform.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Richard Bland College, Petersburg, VA
Master’s Degree in Finance, Saint Gregory’s University, Shawnee, OK
Bank Examiner Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated