Bank Executive Resume
Here is the Bank Executive Resume example:
717 Ross Street
Job Objective Seeking a position with company in which to exercise my experience and training as a Bank Executive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in banking & mutual funds
- Outstanding knowledge of the securities business, investment products and financial solutions
- Solid understanding of financial concepts
- Thorough knowledge of investment products, trading strategies and market dynamics
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Good communication skills
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge through highly developed coaching and teaching skills
West Coast Bank,Chicago, IL
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Identified new business areas, strategized business planning and increased revenues.
- Trained juniors about various banking process.
- Managed the Bankâ€™s credit administration, loan review, credit policies and procedures.
- Maintained and updated legacy book of business.
- Planned and conducted client meetings to review existing accounts.
- Researched market to proactively capture sales opportunities.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Finance
Athens State University, Athens, AL