3838 Kuhl Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30329
Job Objective Dedicated and skilled Bank Bookkeeper seeking a challenging and rewarding position where I can add value and aid in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in performing bookkeeping activities such as bank reconciliations
- Sound knowledge of financial institution processes
- Profound knowledge of clerical procedures and systems
- Good understanding of A/R, A/P, bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Exceptional ability to resolve all issues baking procedures
- Familiarity with federal banking compliances regulations, and other Bank operational policies
- Remarkable ability to achieve financial objectives
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Ability to multi task and prioritize it as required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications
Citizens Bank, Atlanta, GA
August 2007 – Present
- Administered everyday operations of bookkeeping departments.
- Performed various routine calculations to analyze financial data efficiently.
- Assisted department for all activities such as reconciliations.
- Monitored processing of all incoming and outgoing wire transfers.
- Prepared documents for transactions and ensure accuracy.
- Managed balance of various items and resolve issues.
- Prepared reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Scheduled reports and maintain accuracy of all data.
The People Bank, Atlanta, GA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered everyday activities and called various overdue accounts.
- Coordinated with outside accounting form for bookkeeping activities.
- Assisted to balance all debits and credits for all accounts.
- Scheduled activities and prepared all statements.
- Provided assistance to customers to resolve all bookkeeping issues.
- Ensured compliance to all internal procedures for transactions.
- Assisted to processing all deposits for customers and internet banking files.
- Resolved all issues over phone for customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated