Bank Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Bank Clerk Resume example:
2422 Sixth Ave N
Dalton, GA, 30720
Job Objective Seeking a Bank Clerk position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient in handling financial service documents (e.g., fixed income instruments, bank loans, etc.)
- Knowledgeable with rating agencies such as Moody’s and S&P
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible with assigned work hours
Bank Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Mid-Atlantic Finance Company, Dalton, GA
- Recorded and kept track of contracts, title numbers from acquisitions, newly funded business and any other relevant data pertaining to regarding the status of missing titles.
- Processed title applications, repossession forms, notarization, and other paperwork.
- Handled the dispatch of documents (via Airborne or Fed-Ex) to various auto auctions throughout the country.
- Processed lien and titles in accordance with MAF standards.
- Managed the sending and receiving of titles and contracts.
- Communicated with managers regarding and pending title work.
- Handled warranties and prolonged the service contracts of vehicles.
- Posted vehicle sales and took care of payoff checks for new vehicles and trade ins.
Bank Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Wiesner Inc., Dalton, GA
- Computed outstanding payments, fees, and advances on loan in Foreclosure and/or Loss Mitigation, and processed payment plan schedules.
- Performed clerical duties such as typing, filing, faxing, mail distribution, and others.
- Communicated with internal and external clients.
- Managed registration for vehicles to be titled and sent the necessary data the state’s Dept. of Motor Vehicles.
- Got hold of pending fee quotes from Foreclosure Attorneys for payoffs and reinstatements.
Associate Degree in Accounting, Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated