357 Timbercrest Road
Bettles Field, AK 99726
Job Objective To be a part of TD Bank as Teller.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in sales, cash handling and customer service
- Working knowledge of First Federal banking policies, procedures, and systems
- Skilled in meeting customer satisfaction goals
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of individuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Uncommon ability to cross-sell products and services
- Amazing ability to multi task and work in a team environment
Bank Teller, May 2004 – Present
Quality, Bettles Field, AK
- Managed customer accounts, accepted loan payments, cashed checks.
- Handled bank products promotion and sales.
- Handled and resolved customer inquiries related to accounts.
- Assisted customers with bank transactions and informed them about different bank products and services.
- Managed monthly reports including overdraft report.
- Participated in internal and external sales activities.
Bank Teller, March 2002 – April 2004
Nixon, Bettles Field, AK
- Delivered exceptional customer service to each and every client.
- Processed all banking transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Identified client needs and referred financial products and services.
- Ensured all policies, procedures and guidelines are maintained while processing transactions.
- Participated in team meetings and contributed to a positive team environment.
- Developed and maintained positive client relationships.
High School Diploma, Temescal Canyon High School, Lake Elsinore, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated