1565 Shinn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Job Objective Knowledgeable, dedicated and hardworking Corporate Banker seeking an opportunity to work for your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Immense experience in performing financial and credit analysis for corporate banks
- Exceptional knowledge of capital markets and cash management processes
- Wide knowledge of loan agreements and associate documentation
- Profound knowledge of loan transactions and underwriting processes
- Familiarity with Treasury Services, corporate finance, Risk Management and non-credit services
- Ability to develop and maintain relationship with banking clients
- Ability to identify and design integrated solutions for functional issues
- Ability to prepare presentations for corporate clients
Zions Bancorporation, Pittsburgh, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted large corporate and middle market banking clients in all financial services.
- Developed efficient commercial loan documents as per credit lines.
- Analyzed loan requirements and ensured it to be within credit limit.
- Developed banking objectives in accordance to all corporate banking policies.
- Maintained loan portfolio for individual clients and ensured optimal quality and profitability.
- Analyzed all retail banking requirements for clients and ensured completion.
- Participated in all local organizations and assisted to enhance bank image.
- Provided support to all banking processes to obtain new clients.
National Bank of Arizona, Pittsburgh, PA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed and managed portfolio for all direct and syndicated loans.
- Prepared structure and underwriting for all loans as per banking policies.
- Monitored relationship with all corporate clients as per approved terms to recommend products.
- Evaluated all relationships at regular intervals for all bank loan policies and agreements.
- Coordinated with regional corporate bankers to identify prospective capital markets.
- Supervised activities of all sales and marketing staff for all corporate processes.
- Provided assistance to staff members and monitored all complex client relationships.
Bachelor’s Degree in Banking
Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated