3077 Hardman Road
South Burlington, VT5403
Job Objective Seeking reputable company in which to obtain a Commercial Mortgage Broker position and use my knowledge in this field to further boost my career and to assist in the growth of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience originating, underwriting, processing and closing of commercial loans
- In-depth knowledge of commercial real estate and commercial mortgage industries
- Sound knowledge of title, survey matters, leases & loan documentation
- Deep knowledge of various Loan programs and their benefits to clients
- Proficient in financial & spreadsheet software and MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent communication and effective time-management skills
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
- Ability to engage in self-appraisal and continuous learning
Commercial Mortgage Broker, August 2005 – Present
Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation, South Burlington, VT
- Generated business via cold calling property owners.
- Developed business & managed client relationship.
- Originated loans for the brokerage business, and Private Money Lending departments.
- Researched properties and market assets to potential lenders.
- Assisted in financial analysis; analyzed and negotiated financing structures.
- Analyzed potential Private Money Investments.
- Participated in all aspects of loan closing including negotiating documents and terms.
- Networked with bankers, lawyers, accountants and other professional.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Paul Quinn College, Dallas, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated