2696 Big Indian
New Orleans, LA 70112
Job Objective Seeking a Race Engine Builder position with the right company that offers opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of fabrication, testing and troubleshooting of race engines
- Profound knowledge of raceengine assembly and calibration procedures
- Operational knowledge of engine management systems, andengine inspection and measuring equipment
- Familiarity with engine blueprints, critical measurement and dam timing inspection
- Ability to perform manual mechanical work and engine failure analysis
- Ability to work with employees belonging to different disciplines and departments
Race Engine Builder
Air National Guard Units, New Orleans, LA
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted with building of various race engines for development and track use.
- Performed thorough inspection of all incoming engine parts for quality and dimension.
- Conducted extensive inspection and testing of completed engines, as needed.
- Wrote accurate and timely inspection-report on teardown of engine-assembly.
- Worked with procurement specialists to order and obtain necessary components and hardware for engine builds.
- Assisted in development of processes and procedures for assembly of new engines.
Race Engine Builder
Mid-Range Engine Plant, New Orleans, LA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted and worked from assembly blueprints and specifications manuals.
- Checked and validated conformance of engine parts to stock-lists and engine blueprints.
- Cleaned, resized, glazed, lubricated and maintained all required engine components.
- Placed, aligned and fittedallengine parts to produce a complete engine unit.
- Examined and tested engine-assembly to ensure proper functioning and compliance with client’s specifications.
- Operated a variety of hand tools, welding equipments, measuring instruments and metalworking machines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Skagit Valley College, Mount Vernon, WA