10524 W Chickasaw St
Lynnwood, WA, 98036
Job Objective To secure the position of Mail Processing Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of internal office procedures to copy, sort, fax, stamp, fold and stuff
- Ability to verify mail and document legibility and completeness
- Great ability to safely lift and carry heavy mail bags, boxes and packages
- Immense ability to spend long periods of time standing or walking
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment
- Ability to talk to others to convey information effectively
- Good oral and written communication skills
Mail Processing Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Staffmark, Lynnwood, WA
- Processed incoming and outgoing mail adhering to procedures.
- Assisted in delivering outgoing mail to post office and other facilities.
- Operated all the office machinery normally used in mailing office.
- Administered to be kept informed of current postal regulations and alternate shipping methods.
- Managed to maintain primary contact with local postal representatives.
- Managed inventory system and coordinating with other areas as needed for outgoing mailings.
- Managed workflow during peak and low seasons with the goal of leveling work load year round.
Mail Processing Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
ABM Industries, Lynnwood, WA
- Managed Mail Processing, sorting and distribution.
- Managed to run errands as needed and drive company vehicle.
- Handled to open inbound and outbound mails.
- Processed checks and record Fed X package in a timely manner.
- Handled undeliverable mail and Re-addressed.
- Performed functions of other mail clerk during their absence.
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated