295 Vernon Street
California, CA 2110
Job Objective Seeking employment in the position of Band Director with a qualifiedorganization so that I can exercise my skills and expertise in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in teaching and directing instrumental music
- Thorough knowledge of overall operation of instrumental music program
- Excellent organizational ability and skill in interpersonal relations
- Superior communication, public relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage budget and personnel
- Ability to implement policy and procedures
- Ability to interpret data
Band Director, August 2005 – Present
Stevenson University, California, CA
- Supervised band program and complied student behavior code as described in student and parent handbook.
- Prepared basic rules for proper student participation in band activities in the bank handbook.
- Placed order for instruments, music equipment and facilitated repair services when needed.
- Maintained and kept update of instrumental music library.
- Coordinated publicity for band activities, notified proper staff member of all activities scheduled by the group.
Band Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Oklahoma State University, California, CA
- Taught courses in drama, music, arts and applied art, such as painting, sculpture, design and crafts.
- Evaluated and graded students’ class work, performances, projects, assignments, and papers.
- Explained and demonstrated artistic techniques.
- Prepared students for performances, exams and assessments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Music and Arts, Reedley College, Reedley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated