2067 Hoffman Avenue
New York, NY 10013
Job Objective A passionate researcher and academician seeking to occupy the position of Interior Design Professor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in teaching interior design courses
- Sound knowledge of design principles, Furniture Design and Art History
- Exceptional knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe programs
- Familiarity with contemporary issues in design, art and architecture
- Good understanding of teaching techniques
- Ability to maintain good rapport with other faculty
- Ability to teach design-process within a studio-centered curriculum
- Ability to address student’s educational needs
- Ability to teach students form diverse backgrounds
Interior Design Professor
University of Alaska, New York, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered lectures on interior design subjects as per established school curriculum.
- Developed instructional plans to support course objectives.
- Monitored student’s progress and maintained accurate records.
- Enforced school academic and attendance policies.
- Drafted examination papers and graded student’s assignments and class works.
- Participated in orientations and graduations.
- Advised students on career selection options.
- Attended professional developmental seminars.
PhD in Interior Design
Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH
Master’s Degree in Interior Design
Washington and Jefferson College, Washington, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated