1350 Edwards Street
Greenville, NC 27834
Objective To help company meet their goals and be successful while holding the position of a HVAC Project Engineer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in HVAC and managing HVAC projects
- Profound knowledge of HVAC engineering design programs
- Familiarity with calculations, layout and sizing of HVAC and Plumbing projects
- Exceptional knowledge of the installation and commissioning of HVAC equipments
- Remarkable ability to understand design codes and its specifications
- Immense ability to manage budget and meet all deadlines
- Proficient with AutoCAD and MS office Suite
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Skilled to perform pre-commissioning of the air and water balancing procedures
- Proficient in providing investigation and construction services
HVAC Project Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Hunton Trane, Greenville, NC
- Monitored projects and ensured its proper execution.
- Prepared the submittals required for the materials and ensured that they were in compliance with the specifications.
- Inspected the material and escalated all issues to the consultants.
- Organized the working of the project, procured the major items such as pumps and exhaust fans.
- Evaluated the job performed and provided the necessary follow up for payments.
- Developed drawings for the job close out and prepared the O&M manuals.
- Scheduled the project and performed monthly audits and ensured that the project timeline was maintained.
HVAC Project Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
R Bacote & Associates, Greenville, NC
- Provided technical support to the Sales and Engineering team.
- Developed the engineering equipment submittal and prepared contract drawings.
- Evaluated the engineering drawings and coordinated to install the required equipments.
- Assisted the customer and reviewed the work, gathered the customer’s requirement and obtained a deadline for the project.
- Monitored the project and tracked the delivery of the materials to the site, ensured that the shipping schedule meet the project schedule.
- Documented project progress and submitted all financial projects to management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated