537 Stanton Hollow Road
Waltham, MA 2154
Job Objective To obtain a Community Nutritionist position in a reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing nutrition care, counseling and information to patients in a community health setting
- Thorough knowledge of child nutrition and health, adult nutrition and maternal health
- Operational knowledge of computers and management information systems
- Familiarity with writing nutrition-basededucationalmaterials and literature
- Ability to interact with participants, health care providers, community agencies and vendors
- Ability to understand and address nutrition needs of the participant population, accurately
Community Healthcare Network, Waltham, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Collected, analyzed and interpreted anthropometric and hematological data.
- Assessed client’s diet and nutritional risks and prescribed appropriate food package.
- Delivered effective nutrition care to high-risk women, adult patients, infants and children.
- Planned, provided, reviewed and followed up on nutrition education and counseling sessions.
- Developed and distributed nutrition educational materials to clients.
- Informed clients about other healthcare social services and made referrals regarding the same.
University of Connecticut, Waltham, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Provided nutrition care, advice and information to all participating clients.
- Planned, coordinated and conducted community health programsand nutrition-based outreach activities.
- Promoted healthy lifestyle practices and dietary management of diseases.
- Collaborated with health care community to address issues pertaining to participant needs.
- Executed in-service training programs for clinical staff and local community partners.
- Assisted with implementation of quality assurance activities and development of nutrition policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics Foods and Nutrition
Centenary College, Hackettstown, NJ