3685 Crummit Lane
Platte Center, NE 68653
Job Objective Seeking a position in your company as a Shop Helper where I can get an opportunity to exhibit my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in performing mechanical repair on diesel and gasoline engines
- Remarkable knowledge of performing maintenance and repair in shop
- Exceptional knowledge of maintaining work as per sanitation regulations
- Ability to interpret and comprehend various regulations
- Ability to complete tasks without any supervision
- Solid understanding of monitoring inventory
Patten Industries, Inc, Platte Center, NE
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted technicians and journeyman in various shop activities.
- Assembled and disassembled machinery and components.
- Prepared reports for services completed in shop.
- Performed preliminary diagnosis on machinery to identify issues.
- Maintained and performed repair on shop equipment’s.
- Ensured appropriate cleanliness as per contamination standards.
Waste Pro USA, Inc, Platte Center, NE
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assisted mechanics with minor repairs and inspected equipment’s.
- Performed preventative maintenance on company vehicles.
- Maintained check on tires and assisted to perform repairs.
- Supervised efficient working of conditions for shop components.
- Assisted mechanic for repairs on large equipment’s.
- Ensured compliance to OSHA and corporate regulations.
High School Diploma
Kern County ROP, Mojave, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated