1179 Burwell Heights Road
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Email : [email]
|CRM Project Manager with strong skills in Siebel, Oracle, NetSuite, Clarify and PeopleSoft seeking employment in your organization.|
|Extensive experience of CRM consulting in software products including:|
- Siebel, Clarify, NetSuite
- Vantive, Oracle
Quick and Brilliant in:
- SAP Project Management
- Constructing Request for Proposals
Adept in utilizing software packages like:
- Lyris HQ, ProClarity
- MS project
- Siebel sales
Strong Expertise in programming and scripting languages:
- PL/ SQL, Java
- Informatica, COBOL
- Siebel configuration
Database administration skills:
Thorough with Microsoft products:
- SharePoint, Dynamics CRM
- Project Server
- Visual studio
Highly competent in:
- PC troubleshooting
- Providing hardware and software solutions
- System administration
Immense abilities to:
- Initiate and drive process improvements
- Manage large scale projects including design, testing and validation
- Analyze system design and data
|CRM Project Manager|
J. Crew Group, Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
Fort Worth, TX
- Developed CRM project plans and conducted regular and accurate updates.
- Communicated with user management team for preparing cost effective CRM project proposals.
- Participated in team and client meetings to deliver presentations for further discussion.
- Provided regular CRM project status to management with essential technical documentation.
- Prepared technical design documents in collaboration with developers and architects team.
- Resolved system issues by proper escalation to concerned authority for efficient performance.
- Conducted successful negotiations with internal and external parties for CRM project completion.
- Coordinated with clients for necessary follow up regarding software processes and modifications.
|CRM Project Manager|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Trained and mentored CRM project teams including business analysts and external vendors.
- Provided functional transformation of business requirements and needs for technical team staff.
- Organized negotiations and discussions with external suppliers as per firm’s cost structures.
- Prepared work schedules, timelines and budgetary constraints to achieve project quality.
- Suggested opportunities and improvements to adopt selling techniques and technological advancements.
- Performed quality and timely project delivery through collection and analysis of requirements.
- Integrated all phases and procedures of project development lifecycle and its implementation.
- Conducted business meetings with suppliers to produce high quality project specifications.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Valley City State University
|August 2008 – May 2010|
Valley City, ND
|Professional Certification |
|Salesforce.com Certified Administrator||July 2010|