1745 Arthur Avenue
Pontiac, IL 61764
Objective Seeking a position as a Music Producer in which to use my education and talents for the overall good of company.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in creating successful music and entertainment content
- Sound knowledge of different music genres
- Wide knowledge of pop music trends from around the world
- Strong knowledge of music sites, services and digital products
- Familiarity with music theory and the sound recording process
- Passionate for music and deep cross-genre music knowledge
- Social media and Technical savvy
- Ability to be a part of the recording process right from the beginning
- Ability to translate the complex terminology to simple terms
Music Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Tips, Pontiac, IL
- Administered the song selection and then arranged the songs in an order for recording.
- Recommended the new and upcoming talent.
- Monitored the recording and ensured that the acoustics are right.
- Prepared a budget for recording and ensured that the work is done in the allocated budget.
- Hired composers, musicians and technical staff for recording.
- Researched a studio to commence the recording.
Music Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
T Series, Pontiac, IL
- Monitored the new talent for recording new albums.
- Assisted the musicians and sound technicians in recording.
- Managed sponsors for recording.
- Planned the budget and the schedule for the recording.
- Coordinated with the distributors for the release of the album and radio broadcasters to promote it.
- Implemented various advertising plan to facilitate the sales of the album.
Bachelor’s Degree in Music Production, Agnes Scott College, Decatur, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated